The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#139 - 16g dragstrip results: got an 11.

biglady112

WE had two motors munch themselves bearing wise with an unorthodox pulley. We merely went back to a stock pulley and that current motor has been in the car nearly three years. Both sets of bearings came out the same. Beat up. Its your car, just telling MY personal experience.

Jostar

Quoting turbofonz:
Good job driving, especially on street tires.

Try running the Evo maps, then tune them for e85. They help with knock at high boost spikes. I'm running 33psi spike on e85 dropping to ~26-27psi. Good enough for 124mph.

Where can i find the evo maps? Link please if you have any...

NateCrisman

Timeslips for the best runs. (I was scanning documents today and figured "why not")

951800895_jRN96-XL.jpg

turbofonz

Quoting Jostar:

Where can i find the evo maps? Link please if you have any...

link

download then they'll open in the v3 program then you can just save them to the car

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts