The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

034motorsports.com horrible service

bmxr152

Well last week i purchased 5 two bolt 3" exhaust flanges, and not until today was i notified that they only have 4, well i needed the 5. They told me they only issue store credit, and will not refund my money. Nothing was shipped and they do not have the quantity of flanges i need. After spending 20 mins on the phone with the owner i found out they will do nothing to refund my money but i will see my 5 flanges sometime next week when i dont need them. All i can say is steer clear of these guys. There have probly one of the worst customer service policy's on the web.

Any questions feel free to ask
Josh Beilstien
fast Fab inc. Bakersfield

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

I have also had the same experience with them as far as far as the no refund on a mistake they made and they were also only willing to give in store credit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
So for that I would never do business with them again nor refer anybody to them again.

They are way over priced any how.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned