- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- Production Number
- 4 spider center diff and a Quaife front diff.
- 4 bolt LSD rear end
- Rebuilt drive shaft with oem parts
- rebuilt awd steering pump and rack
- 4g63 2.0 vin number matching block
- wiseco pistons
- Eagle rods
- Balance Shaft eliminator kit
- King XP main / rod bearings
- ARP main Studs
- Kiggly main girdle
- ARP head studs
- Cometic MLS head gasket
- ported 2g head
- GSC zero tick lifters w/upgraded "stiff" springs
- EPN SS Valves
- 3 angle valve job
- BC 276 cams
- EPN Bronze valve guides
- Gates kevlar Timing belt
- AEM cam gears W/ ARP bolts
- EVO 3 intake
- EVO 3 Throttle Body with "mil spec" shaft seals
- ECM link full
- PLX Touch screen Multi-Gauge, one solo gauge that displays wideband,vac/boost,fluid temp, fluid pressure.
- Hotbits DT-2 Rally spec coilover suspension.
- Ingalls rear adjustable upper control arms
- Megan Strut tower braces front and rear
- ultra racing fender support braces
- Stainless steel brake lines front and rear
- OEM spoke wheels (two sets) one for offroad, one for street
I found this Non running low mileage Galant VR-4 in AZ on craigslist in March 2017, It's a second owner car that was all stock oem, non running from being overheated multiple times and abandoned for 5 years.
My initial goal before tear down was to keep this car 100% stock, But after digging further into the car the likeliness of that became near impossible because of the severity of the damaged parts.
so this is what i built....
I hope you enjoy it.
PS: be sure to check out the instagram link for more pics info