The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

try to install my apexi turbo timer help ..

coolclean577

Hi guys got a stuiped question but don't know who to hook my tt up . I pulled the underdash off local the plug I need but can't get it off. 2. Got siliver wire that go to e brake but where on my ecu do I putt. It. Same with my o2 the white wire. Can anybody help me out. Thanks

AnotherNewb

Quote:
Hi guys got a stuiped question but don't know who to hook my tt up .

There is no such thing as a stupid questions, only stupid answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You should really work on better grammar. When your posts are difficult to read people are less apt to help you. Also posting what model TT you have and a picture goes a really long way to helping everyone help you.

Quote:
I pulled the underdash off local the plug I need but can't get it off.

Sounds like you cant get the ignition harness seperated, just pay attention to where the lock tab is and work with it, they do come apart.

Quote:
2. Got siliver wire that go to e brake but where on my ecu do I putt. It.

The brake wire should hook up to the parking brake light switch under the center console, on the parking brake.

Quote:
Same with my o2 the white wire.

Not sure what this wire is, narrow band o2 gauge? If so, don't even bother hooking it up. Are you sure it isn't a speed sensor wire? In that case it can't be hooked up.

GL

coolclean577

Ok better grammer. I'm sorry. That I have problems with that not a healthly people like some people. Two . Why have a forum then if you don't like to help people hout with it. I just give up the forun and not login. In some people can't help the way the spell like me. If people only knw. You would be talking bad or anything like that. So why have a forum then if you just going to have people talk down on them. not saying I'm better then anyone here.

AnotherNewb

Quoting CoolClean577:
Ok better grammer. I'm sorry. That I have problems with that not a healthly people like some people. Two . Why have a forum then if you don't like to help people hout with it. I just give up the forun and not login. In some people can't help the way the spell like me. If people only knw. You would be talking bad or anything like that. So why have a forum then if you just going to have people talk down on them. not saying I'm better then anyone here.

Someone get a translator in here.

There are free spell checkers you can download. Whether you have dyslexia or tourettes, it doesn't matter to me. Whats going to matter to YOU is when you get sh*t backwards and recieve the wrong information and f*** your car up. People want to help on here, but not if it requires a decoder ring. I was more than polite trying to help you, despite your garbled post. Instead you gave me a scrambled replie answering none of the questions I asked trying to help you.

Last edited:

Diego

Newb knock it off man. I understand you wanna help and be a prick at the same time. We (me and you) are cool but if you mess with him your asking for a problem. I'm not trying to play tough man, but we know each other. Back of or answer his question, or GTFO!

Diego

Want his comment decoded?

Here:

He has a Black Apexi Pen Style TT
He wants a basic layout of where on the ECU you splice the wire to have the O2 read off.
What wire on the E-brake you splice to make the proper connection.

For some of you that think its a HUGE joke to slam a person on the Org grow up, quite acting like your a 4 year old that got his toy taken away, my brother ( sorry Gabe) has been in Sp. Ed his whole academc career, GIVE HIM A GOD DAMN CHANCE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

AnotherNewb

Quoting deigo:
Want his comment decoded?

Here:

He has a Black Apexi Pen Style TT
He wants a basic layout of where on the ECU you splice the wire to have the O2 read off.
What wire on the E-brake you splice to make the proper connection.

And that was all I asked for in my first post. And the parking brake has been answered

Where do you get slam from? Sorry if I touched on a soft spot but I came at him a lot more polite than many of the other members would. And I was being helpful...

web page

Pay attention to where the black wire is grounded.

web page

Geeze... remind me not to be helpful anymore

Last edited:

turbowop

Perhaps we should change coolclean's title to "special needs" then? Wouldn't want an overprotective brother coming at me for telling somebody to clean up their posts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Diego

Wop your a tool point blank, you think your some all mighty God. Its tools like you who give this org ( who states that we're better then other forums) a bad name. I hate coming on here and reading YOUR garbage.

I'm sorry I must be the only one to stick up for family. The org is FAMILY and we should be treated as such! We all have a passion for the vehicle we drive. This org is no better then Tuners, or any forum out there. I'm more frustrated in the fact that Hertz allows people to be so disrespectful to others. Grow up dude ACT your age, or your as small as others.

steve

Moving to Newbies.

No one in this thread was slamming the OP. In fact, they were being a lot more patient than I might be at times. People need to be able to understand your question and your post in order to offer help. When an unintelligible post is made in the Tech section, it is going to be greeted with some criticism. In this case AnotherNewb tried his best to decipher the post and offer some help.

talontyme

Man this is getting ugly quick,coolclean did you figure it out yet or still having problems?
The plug and play harness plus and a ground is really all you need.A narrow band(although better than nothing)
is a waste get a wide band.

coolclean577

Yes I find out all I need.thanks again guys. I know going to need some hands form when I get my new motor . So look for some omaha people.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned