The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana (aka Pot)

slobra

Just bought an alternator off him, it was shipped quick and looked great.

note: edited thread title to reflect screen name change.
The man deserves all the praise he has earned.

Last edited by a moderator:

381gvr4

Good transaction. Got my parts as described and very well packed for 2 fragile items. Thanks Pot!!!- Russ

ctm

excellent transaction; timely shipment; superb and proactive communication with grerat follow-up; items as described... highly recommended!!!

OldHairyBastard

Was passed by him on the hyway at well above the posted limit maybe even doubble the speed limit but then stayed at 105 mph for around 10 minutes and almost caught up to him right before he had to pull off to get more fuel. He then bought a 14B from me with a 90 waterpipe and a O2 housing with an O2 in it and paid cash on the spot. A nice guy and good to deal with.

Bought a bunch of bolts off him for my build. He went ahead and labeled everything and put them in separate bags so that I could distinguish where they came from. Great guy and good communication.

streetmasters

Bought a small screw cover from him and it kept getting sent back to him for some reason...i kind of gave up on the screw cover since i knew he was losing money by sending it to mee.....i swear the mail man is a thief!!!

Anyway, i didnt feel like making a big deal about it and one day it showed up!! Surprise!!!

Thanks for dealing with this- even such a small item!!!! GREAT GuY

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

conquesttsi

Great Guy. I posted up a want to buy for an interior part I couldn't find locally. I was quick to respond with Pics. I sent the payment, he turned around and shipped in a decent amount of time. Good communication.

ApexHunter

I had a great experience doing business with Pot. Communication was quick and effective, and he got my part shipped fast. The shipping came out to more than expected so he refunded me the difference. I look forward to doing more business with him.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Just did another deal with him. Completely satisfied customer here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

mistaVR4

I just had a very nice transaction experience with Pot! HE is one helluva guy! Super pleasant, does exactly what he says and I must say this has to be the fastest package I have ever received after making a payment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Not to mention the product was incredible! Never hesitate to do business with this fella, I look forward to the next time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Thanks a lot bro!

Peace,

-Steve

Terry Posten

I just love people who do exactly as they agree to. Makes life so much enjoyable.

Pot is a class act.

Thank you.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Bought some speakers from him.

Came packed in the original packaging, shipped promptly, and followed up the sale.

Will do business again...

Last edited:

got a heater core from him package good shipped fast most important great communication

bought the a/c vents and wiper arms before, got them fast and was packed well and that's int'l shipping. thanks again

DynastyLCD

got a set of dual piston calipers, definetly in mint shape, definetly way nicer than advertised!!! awesome deal too!!! good people!

Bought a custom EVO front mount intercooler kit from Pot. I could not be happier, Fast shipping, great communication, and very well packaged!! Top notch service from a top notch guy. Thanks!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings