The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: hks radiator cap

galantgti

Bought this a while back from Japan. First time, and bought it too expensive and even had to pay 8 percent tax fee afterwards and fees for transferring the money, plus a middle man because the seller wouldn't ship to Europe.....

Am I being too hopefull if I ask 80 bucks to earn back some of the money it costed?
img.php

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

Extremely hopeful for someone to purchase it in the U.S. See what they go for sale online...
I have one. I got mine as a replacement to my Greddy radiator cap as RRE lost it.

jcgalntvr4-244

Is this a authentic HKS part or one of the knock off ebay parts?

galantgti

Bought it in Japan, comes in original HKS packaging and has never been opened.

So no Chinese knock off stuff;)

galantgti

Ah well, 70 bucks or best offer?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned