The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pacific Blast

G

Staff member
click I wonder what one of these costs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

IncorpoRatedX

is that soda blasting? If so, it can be done for pretty cheap.

G

Staff member
I think it's water.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
I've seen those videos before. It's mounted to the back of a truck. Could swear it is soda blasting .... but it's dustless, as I have come to find.

Youtube link

Last edited:

prove_it

Ummm, so they come to your driveway and strip the car, ok, but where does all the paint go? Yea, everywhere?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
No problem, there is no lead in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

prove_it

LOL, I keep thinking, wow what a gig. You drive to someones house, use their water source, prep and blast a car in 30 mins, then get $1000 dollars, and leave while telling them the clean up is their problem.

No shop overhead, no employees to pay, just a truck and a $10k machine/trailer. Let's see say 4x a day, thats $3840 after material per day.

Go blast 12x a week, that's $11,520. Machine is paid off in week one. Truck is paid off in week 3. Then all profit.

G

Staff member
Good idea ^^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I think they have an ice version, but the video is water with media. Trailer version all ready to go >> click

Last edited:

ade

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned