The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jnava

thomcasey

Bought some engine mounts and poly bushings. Shipped fast!!Great guy to deal with

thomcasey

Bought an Unorthodox Racing pulley. Super cheap and shipped real fast.

AllanL

Part 2 of the parts arrived.

Virtually mirror image packaging even if several months apart.

Thanks again!

Quoting AllanL:
communication: excellent!

shipping: very quick delivery!

awaiting some more parts from him!

thanks Juan!

DSSA

I bought a part from this guy.

I specifically asked to have this shipped the slowest and cheapest method.

I was charged for the cheapest method, yet seller ended up sending the package priority which took two days, as opposed to sending it First Class Mail which would have taken a day or two longer.

Now, I have to deal with receiving the package sooner than expected.

*NEUTRAL RATING!*

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bobdole

Great guy to deal with. Thanks Jnava.

Dopeem1

Oh Juan, what would we do without you. Awesome guy! Looking forward to more interactions.

GSTwithPSI

Juan bought more of my crap. I had to wait on payment till the 1st of the month when he gets his government assistance check, but hey, Obama's money is just as green as the next guy's I suppose. Assuming he doesn't get deported, you'll always get your parts or payment in good order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

On the real though, Juan is one of the coolest dudes I know. He's always got parts, advice, and guidance whenever I need it. I'm sure our business relationship will continue in the future.

EMX5636

Bought some tail lights from Juan, one got lightly damaged in shipping (not a packaging fault) and he got me a replacement sent out, no questions asked! Great dude to deal with, I'm sure I'll be buying more from him. Thanks man, you're a great contributor to this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

highrpm666

Purchased a set of lifters from Juan. Fast shipping, good communication and the parts arrived well packaged and exactly as described. will definitely do business again.

PlatypusOfFury

Bought more stuff from Juan.... All I can say about this dude is he is the sh*t!
Everything he's sent me is clean, packed up with care, and he communicates shipping awesomely.
If he's selling what you want, buy from him.

BENE38A

sold some stuff to Juan, again great buyer prompt payment and easy to deal with.

thomcasey

Shipped fast and part is as promised. Another flawless transaction

MDK87

Juan did me a favour in shipping some 93 lights to Aus where the original supplier wouldn't.
When one of them were damaged by post, he made it a point to get me a replacement lens at a reasonable cost. Can't beat that.. cheers mate.

slugsgomoo

Juan sent me an ecu case, exceeding even his own standards of quality packing jobs, it had 65' of shrinkwrap, plenty of bubble wrap and a nice solid box.

The empty piece of galvanized steel that is a GVR4 ecu case arrived with absolutely no damage at all!

A+++ would deal again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned