The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tons of Part for sale! Updated Weekly! Ross, Apexi, etc

alansupra94

So I was going through the garage again and found a whole bunch of stuff. Decided to clean it out since I am moving soon. Prices don't include shipping.

Aftermarket
- Defi Blue Racer Boost (empirical) Gauge (took it out of the box, installed it, car never ran, decided to use AEM gauges instead) - SOLD (everything needed to install)
- Defi Blue Racer EGT (empirical) Gauge (same story as above, however, the k-type EGT went missing. You can get one on ebay for literally $15) - SOLD (everything needed BESIDES K-type sensor)
click

- HKS Old School Green turbo timer - $20
- Apexi Turbo Timer - SOLD

- Ross Pistons 99811 (used but great condition, no rings) - $120 (comes with wrist pins)
click

- ARP Head studs (6 bolt) (taken out of box, installed and torqued once before being removed) - $50
- ARP Head studes (6 bolt) (used for 1000 miles before the engine spun a bearing and had issues) - $30

Stock
- (3) "Green Top" CAS sensors
- Intake Manifold
- Tons of other stuff. If you need something small, let me know and I will check. Probably will just charge you shipping for it.

Pictures here:
click

Thanks,
Alan

[email protected] or 973-900-0981

Last edited:

Hi, Do you have the following parts?

Mechanical VSS gear
Rack and Pinion
rear window corner moldings
Dash bottom right box

thanks in advance!

alansupra94

Sorry, I have none of those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

alansupra94

All PMs answered. Also updated the information on the ARP Headstuds.

alansupra94

Apexi turbo timer SOLD!

Everything is still for sale! The buyer for the piston backed out/hasn't responded so they are up to anyone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned