The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

94 Galant gs intake manifold

Captn

I have a wtb thread for an Evo III intake manifold, another member posted saying he thought the 94 Galant gs manifold was the same but we haven't found any information to confirm.

Would anyone know about this manifold?

-Captn

fuel

not the exact same but very similar and should be the same port size.

I would say finding a '94 Galant GS manifold would be just as hard if not harder than an EvoIII manifold due to the rarity and high demand for '94 GS engines.

mikus

What creates this demand? Are they desireable (why) or is it a product of low supply

Captn

I am thinking about doing a 2g head in my vr4. The 2g head has a higher velocity and these types of manifolds benefit me much more than a 1g or stock 2g manifold would. I am not sure of the supply.

Last edited:

Struc

Quoting mikus:
What creates this demand? Are they desireable (why) or is it a product of low supply

The 1994 Galant GS was the only car that came stock with the 4G64 & DOHC head.

89Mirageman

^There is one in the local yard, I'm the one that answered his WTB ad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also the more I think about it, wouldn't this be the same as a 2g dsm head as well? If so I'm sure you could find one of those for almost free.

Last edited:

Captn

Yeah I am trying to figure out if there is much of a difference from the 2g manifold and this one. I am for sure getting a 2g head for my car. I will let you know if I still want it, just depends on if its an upgrade vs the 2g stock manifold or not really...

Captn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned