The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Penelope Cruz Lookin Galant vr4's!!!

Tre3zy

those are custom made fenders.... no other way of getting one unless you make your own

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif yes it is...now about those fenders

thedsmguy

I'd say that I'd like to see the car in person and or at least a ton more pictures. Hopefully there is some 275mm wide tires under that thing otherwise why do it?

turbowop

Those pics have circulated the board for several years or more. I think somebody actually made a set like them a few years ago, but I haven't seen anything other than some mocked up pics of them taped to the car.

Looks like someone wanted to convert their GVR-4 to a beetle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

vw_1302_71_1.jpg

steve

Yeah those pics have been around forever. At least 5 years. I think it looks pretty good from the first pic, but then when you see it from the side and how "bubbly" it looks.... yuck.

I saw that car several years back on some wbsite and then I thought it looked good. Now I really don't care much for the fenders.

I tell you what though, them Thai fellas across the pond know how to sport a sexy Galant.

kugcar.jpg

image058af.jpg

00117.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BluFalcon

Quoting Red_Bird:
I saw that car several years back on some wbsite and then I thought it looked good. Now I really don't care much for the fenders.

I tell you what though, them Thai fellas across the pond know how to sport a sexy Galant.

The Gray Galant Above = /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Oh, so nice.

I am going to malaysia and thailand and jack all those amg bumpered cars and bring them back to the us who's with me?

I'm in, their jdm/amg bumpers to galant ratio is way too high. We need to do some regulating even things out.

2of9

Quoting Blown1:
I am going to malaysia and thailand and jack all those amg bumpered cars and bring them back to the us who's with me?

I went to Thailand last year. Went to Chiang Mai, there was no spot of a GVR4...lots of Evos 1-3, a rare few of the 4 and 5. I'm sure there's alot more in Bangkok because I may have spotted a GVR4 that resembled that purple one. And yes, they do have some pretty stuff for us over there.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Red_Bird:

image058af.jpg

That thing is WAY WAY WAY too optioned out in my opinion.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings