The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just got Galant vr4 1220/2000 with alot parts.

I bought Gvr4 and the car come with a lot parts i don't need.
91 Galant VR4 1220/2000.
Color:Summit White.
Miles:145k on chassis and 50k on motor.
Wheels and tires:17" Volk Rays Evolution 3 ,tires Falken 225/45/17.
Ecu,560 Evo8 Injector ,3G MAF,Big lifter,new Evo3 exhaust manifold with custom gaskets.
]click
img.php
[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

citymunky

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif This is the 1st time I seen a GVR4 sitting on Volks

Op, Do you know what kind of headlight bulbs you have?

Tre3zy

welcome to the board.... i saw you on the 101 freeway in traffic about a week ago if you still remember lol im the one with the green galant.... black hood and trunk.... your car is clean man....

-triz

gmp

congrats on the super clean unhacked car... enjoy it and welcome to the org.

SouthCaliVR4

They're no longer available, I have searched for them for a long time. there may be some jdm source but I have not found any.

I can't be the only one who thinks those rims are hideous.........I just can't be.

Congrats on the car though; everything else looks great!

I'm not a big fan of those rims on a gvr4 either, or the way the back sits lower than the front, but these are all issues that can be easily addressed. It seems to be un-tampered with, and it's clean. Not to mention not only is it the fastest color, but also the sexiest. I'd say you scored nicely! Welcome to the org. SWFTW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Quoting Dbossman:
I'm not a big fan of those rims on a gvr4 either, or the way the back sits lower than the front, but these are all issues that can be easily addressed. It seems to be un-tampered with, and it's clean. Not to mention not only is it the fastest color, but also the sexiest. I'd say you scored nicely! Welcome to the org. SWFTW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Very Nice clean car. btw sorry but black is the fastest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome to the org

Jesse

AnotherNewb

Pretty sure the fastest Galant is a lime green salt flat car, unless someone else has done 200mph in their 4door.

Tre3zy

Quoting AnotherNewb:
Pretty sure the fastest Galant is a lime green salt flat car, unless someone else has done 200mph in their 4door.

im with him....

Any one have strut bar on Gvr4 . If yes pls send me the link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif.

yeti

Quoting AnotherNewb:

i think there shooting for 230+ this year.

RedTwo

Quoting serpent2008:
Any one have strut bar on Gvr4 . If yes pls send me the link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif.

I thought everyone had at least one strut brace - that's why they're not available any more! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I thought the salt flat car was a yellow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Newb, I think someones color blindness is kicking in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts