The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

photoshop peoples...its friday and you ain't got sh*t to do.

curtis

Take this car paint it green or murdered out satin black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif click me for David's car
and shod it with a set of gunmetal or bronze 18x11 Enkei RS05RR's......

wheels here so click me

and if you really want to have some fun put on JC's badass hood

click me

Hell figure I can dream /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Boostdtalon

I think we should organize a mega meet and put your car back together. lol or clean out your garage so you have no excuse(except for family time). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mitsuman3KGT

Quoting curtis:
Take this car paint it green or murdered out satin black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif click me for David's car
and shod it with a set of gunmetal or bronze 18x11 Enkei RS05RR's......

wheels here so click me

and if you really want to have some fun put on JC's badass hood

click me

Hell figure I can dream /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Here's a quick one for you. The hood was going to require way to much tweaking with the angles sorry. Oh and I filled in the screw holes on the fender flares, it was bothering me super bad.

curtisshop_zps0da95e7b.jpg

Zach.

curtis

Badass. Thanks I saw those wheels and was instantly like they must be mine. Then I saw the cost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Mitsuman3KGT

No problem at all. I'll throw the hood on the front angle shot later tonight for you. But yea I can't even imagine how expensive an 11 inch wide wheel would be let alone tires! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Mitsuman3KGT

Here's another quickie for ya..Not the best but you get the idea. I wish someone would make replica evoIII or GVR4 vents. Even if they were just injection molded abs or something. Someone would make a killing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

curtis2_zps202fc3bb.jpg

and another

curtisshopwithhood_zpsf43aa797.jpg

Not the best but you get the idea.

Zach.

EMX5636

That front view with the hood and tips of the flares showing looks menacing. Love it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Jesus_Negros

I love those wheels. They're not that pricy but size selection suck for now. Wouldn't mind them 17x8 +10 front and 17x9 0 rear.

coyotes

I would definitely buy some aftermarket hood vents. it seems like too much trouble to get a JDM hood, I'd just as soon just put some vents in the hood I got. Is there nothing on ebay?

bmxr152

Some guys on the facebook e39 galant vr4 group has some on their cars but they are over in jdm land.

89Mirageman

VIS makes an exact replica of the Evo 1-3 hood in CF. Wonder if they would sell the vents separate? Guess it would be worth a try for someone to call or email them and ask.

dc_style

curtis! why are you giving away my next plans!? hahaha no need to photoshop if i can manage to get my hands on some! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

LIV4PSI

I have JDM RS vents, but no one wants them because a couple studs need replaced. I didn't see what the big deal was

SSGdave

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Wasn't there an Australian company or individual, that produced a FRP or CF GVR4 hood with the Evo 3 "hump" and vents?
If im correct, it was a very looooong time ago.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned