The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bumper install

is there a way to installyour bumper if you dont have the crash bar i tried and it just falls in the middle any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks

Galantvr4559

are you not using your bumber support because of intercooler? If so cut the reinforcement to fit your intercooler then reattach your bumper to the crash bar the reinstall bumper. i have no middle section of my reinforcement because of my intercooler size. 28x10x2.75 with out the 2.5 in end tanks. hope this helps.

wasnt gonna use it because its rusted to hell lol idk if i would even be able to cut it how does a rust free galant have so much rust on the crash bar i will never understand

dustyduff

I switched over to a JDM bumper, but still have my usdm bumper reinforcement. It was cut into two pieces. I'll sell them to you cheap if you want them (powder coated black). PM me if interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned