The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 gvr4 1580/2000 $3700 Babylon, NY

Zee

negotialble on the price.1580/2000 Only 3000 ever made total that came to us chassis is good.Project track/drag car IT STARTS AND RUN BUT NEED A TUNE TO BE ABLE TO DRIVE...it has all new fluids in it..SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY(car has NO INTERIOR)
IT is on aem s2 right now it idles a little high as soon as you press gas the rpms go down. other wise it idles high but runs and needs a tune to be driveable...(i have recent video of it running i can send it thru facebook msnger
motor is built eagle wiesco combo
brand new bov tail
brand hellcat fuel pump(e85 compatible)
brand new clutch
brand new battery
. also have a spare trans and transfer case and complete 4bolt rear and 5 lug swap with rims. it would have to be towed NO TRADE best cash offer i have 2 other projects that need some love...
txt or call 631-524-6234 zee i wont part out i dont have tools to work on car so dont ask

$3700obo
click
Above link is for pics... the forum is not letting me upload

thanks zee

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings