The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 NILE BLACK GALANT VR4 #172 600HP $7000, in Austin, TX

cptncreme

Well the time has come to part with my long time project car. I bought the car not running and have brought it back to life and then some. The body and paint is what is left to be done. everything else is great. Car is a 600hp car setup on e85 and ecmlink. I have a lot of $$ and blood, sweat, and tears in it. Here is the break down of the car. Only reason for selling is I just dont have time to enjoy it, it is scary fast.:

Engine is fully built 2.0. forged Eagle rods, Ross Racing 8.3:1 forged pistons ARP everything. Ported cylinder head with oversized valves, BC titanium valvetrain, HKS 272 cams. Redjack Racing T3 coated manifold, Tial mv-r 44mm wastegate, custom Turbo Lab HX40 billet 62mm turbo with .82 exhaust housing. Custom Bell intercooler 3" core, 2.5" intercooler piping. Spools at about 4400 and pulls hard as hell til 8200. Complete fuel system. Walbro 450lph in tank pump, all AN lines(e85 safe) from tank to rail and back. Fuel Lab regulator, Bosch 2200cc injectors, fuel lab filter. True HKS blow-off valve. Car is running 3" downpipe dumped under the car, so is very loud. Large add on oil cooler. Powdercaoted valve cover with -10 AN lines to vented catch can. Torque solutions engine mount. Car has power steering, but no AC. Heat does work. Fresh fluids in everything, Redline products in trans, diffs, and xfer case. Car has no leaks. Brand new TMZ clutch setup with Southbend Full face Ceramic disc and new Comp Clutch lightweight steel flywheel. 4 bolt LSD rear end, no rear steering. Also recently did front 3000gt VR4 front brakes, made a huge difference. New Front axles and lower control arms. Brand new BC Racing coilovers. XXR 17" wheels. All the interior is there and in great shape, new stereo, all windows work, even the sunroof. Fresh tint. JDM headlamps.

Again, car is amazing to drive, just needs paint and body to be finished. I have alot of money just in parts in the car, I am an auto technician of 18 years and have performed all the labor myself. Love the rare car, just needs to be enjoyed more. if upi want more pictures let me know, site limits sizes. [email protected]

Here's a couple quick videos:

click

click

Asking $7000 obo

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Please add price and location in the title as requested in the rules. I know you have them in the ad, but rules specify them to be in the title. Thanks.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Posted 13 days before your query:

Quoting cptncreme:
Car is sold

thomcasey

This is NOT the way to build up a LEGITIMATE post count.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings