The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 6 bolt long block in the tristate: Found in South PA

transparentdsm

im in bushkill pa im starting to get rod knock and have been forced to put my car in storage. just bought it about a month ago now and im really upset i didnt even get 1000 miles out of her. someone please help if you can. want to pay as little as possible for the motor. really dont care about miles on the motor as long as it ran and didnt have a knock ill be happy. im pulling this motor out to rebuild it over the winter so it only needs to last me 5000 - 7000 miles.... let me know what you all have please. thanks for looking everyone i found it from a guy who owns a dsm shop in philly

Last edited:

transparentdsm

so im really hurting here, anyone?? i could even go for one with a blow head gasket or a bad head, ill just take off my head from my motor and change that out. anyone please help......

I have a '91 VR4 engine i pulled out of my car. It ran rough, perhaps a burnt valve. The engine had about 125,000 miles on it.
I'm in California. I guess that's to far for you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned