The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Took the shitbox to the drag strip

Tre3zy

im running about 35psi on that run and about 16 deg* peak timing... your car should definately a mid 11 sec car... i was actually suprise how well she ran with a sligthly hurt motor...

vr4play

That is sure gettin her done with a full weight car and stock trans. My stock trans wouldn't stay together past a 13.0. My car only went 11.7 @ 118 and at the time it weighed in at about 2950lbs. I wish I could make a pass on E85 before the track closes around here but I don't see it happening as the clutch is sh*t and I don't have time to replace it. I'm going to try to get on the dyno in the next couple of weeks and see what she'll do. I'm only running 26 psi but have timing around 17*. I need bigger injectors to go much more. So far I think E85 is definitely the way to go. Good job.

Tre3zy

@vr4play - thnx you... yea i was scared to see what this stock trans would do but it held up lol... and good luck on the dyno numbers... im curious to see what you put out since we pretty much have the same trap speed cant really fully compare it like that but im still curious... you gonna run c16?

@ghostinthevr4 - thnx took alot of seat time to finally get the launch down lol... i also had to play with the launch control setup so it wouldnt spin so bad...

@KiNgMaRtY - thnx... some people love it some people hate it... lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned