The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Timing belt help In Colorado?

Hey guys, I recently bent a few valves on the head. The head has has the valves/seats replaced and is actually back on the car. I am trying to get my timing belt on and looking for some assistance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gifI am glad to pay a member for their time and am located in north Colorado springs
Colorado. Kind of a longshot but if someone wouldn't mind giving a hand I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you, Anthony. 719-217-5541

conradical

replacing the timing belt is a bitch, because the engine is so horse shoed in you have to atack it from the wheel well on the drivers side. Its not that its hard, just a lot B.S. to take off to get to it.

5OF2k

I will be able to give you a hand Anthony, but it wont be for a week or so. My dad and i are trying to finish building my mom's bike for her mothers day gift. I have your number still, i'll shoot you a text and see what's going on.

-Jake

Thank you Jake, I don't mind waiting at all.
Just let me know, thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Anthony Z

holeshotmoe

While you're waiting, you can take a look at the VFAQs in the timing belt section: LINKS
Review checklists, tools, and "1G T Replacement"

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned