The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Thermostat Temp sensor (on top) wiring harness help

tsitalon1

My top sensor is unplugged and has been for years, car operates fine as does the A/C (well until my compressor just went out).

I'm planning on doing some AC revamp, and would like to get this connected, but cannot locate the plug or wires for this sensor.

Does the pigtail for this come from the same wire bundle as the o2 and lower Thermostat sensors? If so, what color wires are they?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Yes it does. Don't have the wire colors handy, but can look for them later if no one else gets them first.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned