The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

So I guess this is my formal introduction topic.

2000GTX

Hey everyone,

I've been around for a little while now, and I've done business with some of you. Some of that business was small time and some was big time (I actually bought a car out of the Cars for Sale section). I bought wowzer's 1991 Eagle 2000 GTX and I'm more than happy with the car and everything about it.

I didn't plan on sticking around this place for any amount of time, I just wanted to buy a car (see my user name), but this forum is full of useful info and helpful people.

So I apologize in advance for any stupid questions I ask in the future and I'll see all of you around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Doing as much of the work myself is pretty awesome. I'm by no means a mechanic but I've put a few hours into this car so far.

List of "new" parts:
Idle Speed Control motor
Mass Airflow Sensor
Throttle Position sensor
VR4 Accordion Shifter Boot
Galant GSR Alloy Wheels

To Do:
Exhaust (hole up near the Cat)
Muffler (Something with a little more "vroom")
Fenders (Mine are rusted out and the doglegs have nothing to grab on to)
Spoiler (respray)
Replace the rear license plate holder (it's cracked pretty bad)

Last edited by a moderator:

2000GTX

A crappy pic before I bought some GSR rims:

And another crappy pic once I got the GSR rims on:

Once I get my hands on a better camera, I'll take some more pictures. I will be updating this topic periodically as I do more to the car. I'm going to be throwing on some "new" fenders with doglegs attached once it gets a little warmer outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

maroonmetallic

Its nice to see where my GSR wheels went.
Also glad to hear that the 2000GTX is still around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you need any more parts let me know as I might be able to help.

-Shawn

LIV4PSI

I had never heard of an Eagle 2000 GTX until now.

DR1665

As a former Talon owner of more than 14 years and 210,000 miles, I have to say that I just love the 2000GTX. Yours is the nicest I think I've ever seen, sir. Kudos.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned