The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Random Pulled Wire...

Lukefraizer

So I was doing the jays alt relocation kit... the long way.. redoing all the wires and such to it. But when I was looking at the old location there is the wire that goes into the oil pressure unit than there is the 2 that go to the voltage regulator than the 2 that go to the main fuse block (the 4 input with all the ABS stuff. Than there is one other wire and I can't figure out for the life of me where it is supposed to go. Looked at some alldata stuff and I can't find the wire on there and was wondering if anyone knew where it goes to... also is there anyone that knows where the Voltage regulator wires are supposed to go to? I know one goes to the big fuse box #5 under the hood but I can't find the other wire anywhere in the engine bay It says it is supposed to go to relay and the dash light at the same time but I cant find the place where it is supposed to splice.... If I'm the only one ever to have done it this way than I would be surprised but I will have to work it out if I am. But any help would be amazing!

Luke

Adorsey

I think the one random wire may be the wire that goes to the power steering pump. I deleted my p/s but im almost sure, as this wire you did not mention but is down in that area.

Lukefraizer

I feel like the ps pump is the only one it could be but where would it even plug into? I don't see any area on there for it to plug into.

Lukefraizer

confirmation, you are correct sir. However you can't buy that part so off to the junk yard I go!

Adorsey

The p/s pump you need? There is a little 'post' that the wire goes to on the pump. Almost looks like a small vacuum barb lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned