The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

power steering pump leak?

GVR41380

i noticed today after warming up my VR4 that i have some power steering fluid leaking from the 17mm nut that connects the line on top of the pump. so i cleaned it all off and made it look dry, then started it up again and noticed it was wet again!!! from the top of the pump where the line is connected, question is can I just get some new copper washers and replace the old ones? any help would be awesome! Thanks Shane.

GVR41380

thank you, i was thinking just new washers i didnt even think about the o ring,

tektic

Got part numbers by chance? The oring for the front seal would be nice too. I installed mine today... Didn't have too much faith in the rubber.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned