The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new owner here in Orange County CA

hey guys. my name is chai masters .just picked up a galant vr4 1992 from a friend about 2 months ago. i used to own a 1g eclipse gs-turbo so im familiar with most of the engine layout so im not a total newbie, but there is still a lot i have to learn. i have been seeing a few galants out here! dont know who you are and everytime i see you im not driving my galant! so maybe some of you in the orange county area read this and we can all meet up sometime. anyways heres a few pics on my car , hope to become a known member, and make a few friends on this forum! cheers

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

i guess my image uploading didnt work. maybe cause im a new member but heres a link to my flickr
click

SouthCaliVR4

welcome to the site, lots of good info & people here. While I'm not exactly local maybe some weekend we could meet up.

ApexHunter

Welcome. Yeah one of these days we'll all have to meet up.

Car looks good! You must have picked it up from Frank i presume. That's my old TBE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned