The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner 1261/2000

497of2000

Looking for any information on this car have seen this car has had a few owners across the country . Would like to know the history of it as the previous owner really didn't know much. Car isn't in that bad of shape last owner just didn't take care of it

497of2000

The guy that I bought it from really didn't know much about it I guess he has only had it for about a year or so thanks for the info on it

497of2000

Had leaky injectors two qts too much oil in it and a/f gauge was not working. And had looked liked it hadn't been cleaned the whole time he owned it. It's got some love in the past few weeks I've replaced all the vacuum hoses, injector orings, all new aem gauges, fresh fluids, new tires it will be getting a detail and a new front bumper in the next few weeks I'll post some pictures up.

497of2000

Yes I got a very good deal on it I was kinda wondering what he bought it for ? It hasn't been touched since it came from Illinois the only thing it didn't come with are the xxr wheels I am having the stock wheels refinished. I currently have it all apart getting the exhaust manifold ceramic coated along with the intercooler piping and Iam having the valve cover powder coated back to the factory mitsubishi red.

thomcasey

That's where all the black went, dangit!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Looks nice!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts