The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New OEM Radiator where can i get one?

vr4199

Im wondering where i can get an affordable OEM radiator?

I think its time to go for the new route.

Unless someone local to me has one non leaking of course lol

Thanks

I got mine off of eBay for like $60 I believe. The part numbers are the same for all makes of the 91-92 galants through the dealership.
I forgot the actual sellers name, but if you have trouble finding one(which you shouldn't, because there are a ton on there), PM me and I'll dig up my reciept for you.
Hope this helps.

Lonewolf64

click

Radiator barn provides great OE replacement GVR4 radiators at a good price. I think mine was ~$100 after shipping. The thing that makes this a good buy versus all the other OE replacements you will currently find is that this one has metal endtanks! Almost all the OE replacement radiators you will currently find have plastic endtanks.

The plastic definitely sucks ass. Only a matter of time till it dry rotts and cracks like the original. Definitely would be worth a few extra ducket's.

galant412

i would look here click this where i found mine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned