The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need a huge favour (Lasorsa Mitsubishi Bronx NY)

Hello!

I have been in contact with JNZ about a part that I need ASAP for my Diamante, they couldn't get it but they know of a dealer that might have it (If there inventory is correct they have it!!)

So, is there any one here that maybe can help me ask LASORSA MITSUBISHI in bronx, NY if they have that part, and buy it from them and send it to me?? I will of course pay for the part and shipping cost!!

Part no is: AW326475

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I just got confirmed that they have this part in stock!!

Please, if any one is able to drive to them and get that part for me and ship it to me, let me know. I will also pay you the gas money! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Send me a PM and I'll give you the parts salesperson name and phone number.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, believe it or not, but they didn't know how to ship it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Anyway, JNZ was able to get it from them so that they could ship it to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned