The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Marti AKA prostreetdsmx1 - dsmtuners vendor

crimsondragon

I bought a BW S256ETT off of him on 10/08/10. Haven't seen it yet. I've contacted him about it several times now and at first it was BEP's housing is backordered. Then 2 weeks later, he says he still waiting on it to come in but claimed he would have it the following Monday and be out the same day. Fast foward to today, he claims it shipped out via USPS and would get the tracking number. I asked him about it again a few hours later and no response. He just signed off about half an hour ago. I've been patient enough and I realize BEP's housings are consistently backordered but now he says he shipped the turbo but no tracking number. I believe either he's just relying on his lackey's info and doesn't have a clue what's going on or he seriously doesn't give a damn. Hopefully Paypal will side with me on this one. If not, I'm heading to my bank on it.

crimsondragon

It took a bit of calling out on his Thanksgiving sale thread on Tuners for him to come on AIM and talk to me about it. I'm giving him till Monday with my cell phone number. If there's no turbo in the mail or refund in my account by then, I'll have to deal with my bank on this matter as Paypal says I can't dispute this. FOr $1051 I'll slander him on every forum he ventures on till I see either refund or turbo. And I'll have fun doing it too.

steve

$1051? Srsly? Epic. Sorry for your issues but that is epic.

Boostdtalon

This is why I will never deal with them again either. They do not store any items they sale. It always seems like it's an issue for them to ship things out on time. Hopefully something works out for you.

VR4Scott

marty does not work for slow boy anymore he works for s and r performance in tampa florida

toybreaker

iconoclast
Update?

crimsondragon

Haven't seen it yet. He has tried to keep me continually updated. Supposedly UPS picked it up and he'll have a tracking number for me when he gets home.

crimsondragon

Turbo finally arrived. His story was he sent it out USPS (could of sworn he said UPS) and he managed to lose the delivery confirmation slip and all that. He spoke to BEP this past Monday about the possibility of drop shipping me another turbo and I guess they took the initiative to spare me the trouble and drop shipped it without fully confirming it with Marti (or so he says). At this point I had given up hope and would have wanted a full refund but when I opened it up and took a good look, it was a sight for sore eyes.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Thanks for the update.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned