The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lets play name this part, picture inside.

cupajoe

I'm trying to figure out what this relay is for because my a/c fan wont kick on and trying to locate all the relays for it. So If you know the name of this relay and/or what it goes to please let me know. Thanks.

If at all possible please avoid using photobucket, use the site to host the image or use imageshack. The size of that picture is too small to even help.

cupajoe

Okay, sorry about that. Here is a larger picture.

I know theres a plug that comes off of that relay a lil ways down that connects to the fan thats in front of the a/c condensor. Hey you back in AK before you move to your base?

fuel

yes that's definitely the A/C fan relay as far as I know - I recall I had a E35A Galant which the top of that relay had cracked open, and moisure was getting into the relay triggering it to switch on, so the A/C fan kept coming on when it shouldn't. I ended up unplugging it and the A/C fan stopped coming on.

kitcho

its part of the ac system

87542C is the relay. ASA says its a "RELAY, A/C CONTROL EQUIP"

14u2nV

Mine has two relays there, one I had to replace to get my horns working. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned