The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

injector question

so... im converting yet another GSX.. but i want to do it a bit different and i dont have harnesses to swap this time. im going to buy new 6XXcc injectors so i dont need the stock ones.. and i dont want to add the resitor box.. so do i buy high impedience? anyone have any info? im adding the 7th wire on maf and the knock but thats all im going to add any info would be helpful.

Brunoboy

where you been noob!? lol

back doing my oil thing again... the vr4 has been parked and ive been driving the honda... (dont shoot) and now im bring my GSX i have here back to life since i sold the honda..

Brunoboy

The red swapped one?

yep b16b is much fun to be had with some s2 cams but yeah i sold it to some kid here for 7000 what a tool.. but he likes it

Brunoboy

I know what how much you got it for aha so you came up big time.

well i did buy the b16b tho and the upgrades but it was all 2nd hand stuff but yeah still made a profit.. but the paint was like 4 days of my life... 1442 without engine currently i got a stroker setup off ebay that i havent even opened yet. and im still deciding turbo options.. i might get it back together when i go home for christmas.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned