The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Injector Impedance

Hi, I'm new to this place but so far I have found a lot of the information help full. Anyways, Im in the middle of building #1943 and here is what I have done so far, bored .020 over eliminated the balance shafts, AEM fuel rail 2g maf and an injen intake w/ K&N. I would like to upgrade to 550 injectors but i had a question about impedance. I know what the difference between high and low impedance injectors but which ones do I need to run? any help would be nice... thanks

brisvr4

You need low impedance.

Quoting chromeglock:
I would like to upgrade to 550 injectors

Do yourself a big favor and try to find a used set of EVO8/9 560cc injectors. They typically flow >585cc, are factory quality, and can often be had for ~$100.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned