The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

help! no start...

b00st33d

^^^ bumping this thread up. I have been busy with school project/finals and been putting overtime at work.
So I bought a logger as advised. Palm M500 and MMCd software. When I plug the logger in and put the key on the start position. The numbers would just come up on the screen looping over and over. Is there a way to stop it or is it suppose to log some numbers and give you values?

AnotherNewb

Do you have the car turned on when the numbers are looping? I had a copy of palm n stein on a purchased logger that did the same thing. I would try reloading MMCd on your palm and see if that fixes it, if you got a copy of it on disk, I would download a new copy.

Glad to see your 6 cents went to good use

b00st33d

yes, the car was turned ON when the numbers were looping. I tried using the logger on my other car, got the key on the ON position, and it gave me values.

stevep

If the values are jumping around it's usually damage caused by the caps leaking and the resulting corrosion.

I assume you mean the logger works but the values aren't stable.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned