The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GALANT VR4 THAILAND

blacksheep

Quoting turbowop:
It has a clean, OEM look to it though, hence the desire for it. Anything I cobble together to resemble that thing won't look nearly as pretty.

LOL - This image came to mind when I read wop's response.

stock-illustration-6701568-caveman-with-tools.jpg

Wopper - I would do the other grille that used to be on ebay with the 2 square lights. The round ones ruin the lines of your sexeh cah!

GSX_TC

I would love to have that grill so I can give those guys that drive around with their high beams on at night a taste of their own medicine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Loving that rear window visor.

turbowop

Quoting blacksheep:

Wopper - I would do the other grille that used to be on ebay with the 2 square lights. The round ones ruin the lines of your sexeh cah!

Actually, I prefer my Eterna grill on 1051. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I wanted the rally grill for 503.

bobdole

Love the grill. Do want.

kama1

This one seems cleaner

boostx

Quoting Whoodoo:
I'm more interested in that front lip. Is it custom?

If have have enough interest in can have another run on the lip

944bd3624573ba7.jpg

944bd36245c40ce.jpg

All the info.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned