The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant Vr-4 Domination

marvinmadman

click for one of the best videos I've ever made. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

desant78

Quoting curtis:
Bike video is priceless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There is also a baby seat in the back of the car! Last I saw the car, he said the baby seat was only for looks, and not for anyone's kid lol not sure if its still there.

blackvr4

Quoting curtis:
Bike video is priceless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That video is good! But this one is my favorite, a few weeks ago he got bullied into a race with what appeared to be a 9second civic for a 1000 Dollar pot (looked like it wieght 1800lbs, parachute mount, etc etc). We were trying to push my talon on them and my friends talon but they were scared of them so they decided to pick on the 4 door with a roof rack probably the slowest car in the lot that night lol.

click

and the video from the end. Hondas LOL

click

Quoting marvinmadman:
click for one of the best videos I've ever made. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

HAHAH amazing favorited! nothing like a 4door box coming out on a big bad snake! lol

Quoting desant78:
There is also a baby seat in the back of the car! Last I saw the car, he said the baby seat was only for looks, and not for anyone's kid lol not sure if its still there.

When Carver had the car out it was probably just for show, but kevin is the owner of the car, he actually does have a kid that he drives around in the car on the weekends!

Last edited:

matt92vr4

These vids are motivating me to get out and install the pile of mods I have sitting in the garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

blackvr4

Get on it! I have been installing parts on my galant since novemeber that took me over a year to collect lol.

holeshotmoe

Quoting marvinmadman:

Yep, one of my very favorites..."suck em up dog" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif These cars are awesome!

mcbride89

Where in NJ are you??? I know the car scene slowed down for a little but it is not dead. You're just looking in the wrong places. Los Goonies had a meet and there was 600+cars in one night lol

I'm in wall with 125. I was at the shootout at Etown on the 6th

Ant

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned