The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: super rare 3.90 lsd evo 1-2 transmission t case lsd axle and rear ring & pi

3rdstrikedsm

Sold my evo 3 so all of my super rare parts I've been hoarding are going on the market, you will most likely never ever see a complete running gear for sale again.

This trans is near the same as a built trans that you would buy here in the states only better with the close ratio gear sets and a 3.90 final drive also has steel shift forks etc etc.

I hate to sell this because I will never get another one in my possession in my life time but looks like I am done with this as a new business venture has come up that needs all of my finance attention so toys and rare stuff are first to go.

Local pick up in the Orlando FLA area is always welcome but I can strap it to a pallet no problem.

This is a lsd trans for 100% sure with the lsd axle to make it work in any usdm car.

Price is 1600 firm plus shipping which will have to be freight.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Big price drop to 1600 bottom dollar to get it sold this is super rare and will most likely never be seen state side this complete again!

this is very very cheap for all of what you get, Lsd close ratio transmission with matching axle(will not work with out it) t-case and rear 3.90 ring and pinion to go with the trans, This is simply a bad ass street strip set up no lazy usdm gearing anymore and will work in all usdm cars.

I really hate to sell this and would keep it and buy a car just to use this in but starting a legit business is priority right now so all of my rare jdm parts i have been hoarding are now up for sale.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
Sold my evo 3 so all of my super rare parts I've been hoarding are going on the market, you will most likely never ever see a complete running gear for sale again.

This trans is near the same as a built trans that you would buy here in the states only better with the close ratio gear sets and a 3.90 final drive also has steel shift forks etc etc.

I hate to sell this because I will never get another one in my possession in my life time but looks like I am done with this as a new business venture has come up that needs all of my finance attention so toys and rare stuff are first to go.

Local pick up in the Orlando FLA area is always welcome but I can strap it to a pallet no problem.

This is a lsd trans for 100% sure with the lsd axle to make it work in any usdm car.

Price is 1600 firm plus shipping which will have to be freight.

3rdstrikedsm

Wow rare bad asss upgrade sits fs still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif This is simply put a huge upgrade for the gvr4 or dsm planform and the only way to make the lsd work as its a direct bolt up when sold this way.

This is worth 1 sec roughly in the 1320 and the close ratio is fun to row through the gears,I think people simply dont know much about this set up so feel free to ask or pm me for a #.

prove_it

Trust me, if I had the funds to do this, I'd have paid you a long time ago.

3rdstrikedsm

I may have to buy a dsm shell just to put this in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif 16g with supporting mods=11's! I forgot how much fun an 11sec car can be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

G

Staff member
How about buy a vr4?

3rdstrikedsm

DSM is cheaper and lighter my max budget is 500.00 plus I have had way to many galants in my life.

Last edited:

prove_it

No such thing.

3rdstrikedsm

I have had 5 gvr4's 8 evos and countless DSM's I am done for real this time...I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned