The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: rebuilt switchable eprom ecu SOLD

4wheelsqueal

Have an ecu that was rebuilt by Steve P. Was in one of my vr4's. Has a switch on the cover that allows you to switch it, to run it as a 90 ecu or as a 91-94 ecu. works perfectly, was tested in both a vr4 and a 90 talon tsi. Had a tmo stage 3 chip when i got it, 450cc injectors, 1g/gvr4 maf, selectable stutter box, no lift to shift, all the stage 3 goodies. Ecu has a stock vr4 chip in it but will included the tmo chip with the sale, asking $165.00 shipped. SALE PENDING!

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

Interested in chip details.
(and maybe buying another spare ECU. :p )

4wheelsqueal

What you want to know, shawn?

maroonmetallic

Nevermind, I didn't see the injector size & everything up top.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

4wheelsqueal

Bump

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned