The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PTE SCM61 turbo, No miles since rebuilt!

EMX5636

I have a Precision SCM61 turbo that was rebuilt at PTE about a year ago. It never went back on the car, and has been sitting in a closet since. Bolt on Mitsu housing, Internal HD wastegate. "E" cover (3" inlet, 2" outlet) and journal bearing CHRA. Asking $500 shipped for it!

turbojew

Got Receipts? Whats the Waste gate set at?

EMX5636

I can't get ahold of the receipt since it was over a year ago. Iirc it was sent in for seals and a refresh. I will see if I can dig up the wastegate info.

EMX5636

The HD wastegate isn't available anymore, but according to a couple SYTY and GN sites, it's base boost is around 18psi, adjustable up to almost 30psi>

Someone buy me! $475 shipped in US 48 states!

transparentdsm

do you need anything ?? i have a totaled vr4 and a lot of just misc. parts laying around. i have cash, but not 475$. if you would be willing to do partial trade i would be very very interested in it.

i have:
jdm rs front bumper w fogs
momo race steering wheel with vr4/1g hub
autometer egt gauge, no probe
autometer boost gauge
evo 8 rear seats
91 gvr4 headlights ( good condition )
91 gvr4 white parts car will take anything off

also im only like an hour and a half away from you and we could figure out a way to meet up to save on packing and shipping this.

Last edited:

EMX5636

If you had a JDM rear bumper, I'd be very interested. Unfortunately, I like the USDM front, already have a leather steering wheel, gauges, and JDM headlights. If you are selling parts, I might be interested in a white pass side rear dogleg if it's clean.

Sorry.

transparentdsm

ok well i have a good rear dogleg and its already white. if you need anything else at all please let me know and hopefully in a week you still have this and i can buy it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned