The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Precision IC sold

stealthtt24

Here are some more pics. Just a few things to clarify;

- First, you will probably want to get these powdercoated, unless you don't care how they look. They are black and have plenty of marks on the paint.

- You can see in the second pic where the flange has been cut, ready for any bov flange to be welded on. There is bung welded on as well with a sensor attached. I can't remember off the top of my head what it is for, but I think its an IAT sensor.

- There are three IC pipes, the IC has also been modified to fit a gvr4 (I am assuming from the P.O., since I never test fitted it, the pics are all from his for sale thread)

- The couplers it came with are pretty much garbage IMHO. I would buy new ones from siliconeintakes.com or some other reputable shop. I will include the ones it came with, well the ones I didn't throw away at least.

Why am I telling you all this? So you are not surprised when you get this kit.

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

Last edited:

stealthtt24

FYI, I have never mounted this. Bought it used and never installed it cause I went with a different setup! I'm not sure on trimming the front bumper, as I believe the P.O. did that just for functionality. Not sure if foglights will fit either!

stealthtt24

Bump, still got the intake and intercooler. Really surprised the intake hasn't moved yet.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned