The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Injector plugs (quick release) $4 shipped

Boostin21

will these quick release plugs work on FIC 2150's? i know they come with their own pigtails. Not sure if they were a different style.

Last edited:

Doctor_D

As long as they are dsm, eclipse, vr4,evo injector style plugs. If it plugs into your oem injector plug on your galant vr4 Mitsubishi then the quick release injector plugs i have will work for your injectors.

Here is a picture of plug end so you can double check.

Last edited:

GSNT

Doctor D, I need a radio plug for my Galant. Contact me ASAP, I'll come pick it up tonight! I need freakin sound!!!!!!

You can call me at 773-501-5057.

Eric

Last edited:

Doctor_D

shipped in usa for which style you prefer of quick release injector plugs.

Choose color , Black or Silver

[email protected] - PAYPAL info

Pm me and let me know how many sets you would like, i can work something out with you for multiple sets.

Last edited:

Doctor_D

I only have 3 sets left of injector quick release plugs. I just installed on my 1990 awd talon i recently got, it saved me alot of time. When i am swapping ecu's and injectors its real simple and easy. no need to worry about loosing those little metal clips from stock oem injector plugs. If your tuning and having to keep switching injectors then these will save you alot of hassle.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned