The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HX40, SMIM, DNP header, 1450's, Tial 38, Ksport coilovers

NateCrisman

EDITED 3/22/16

Parts I removed from #610/1000 that are a little more "serious race" oriented than I need:

Please don't PM me on this forum: instead hit me up via TXT at 862 251 2571 or email: [email protected] with questions.

Last edited:

NateCrisman

1450's - SOLD
BC101 Cams - SOLD

caanglin

Texted twice about interest in the coil-overs but no response.

dsm10o0

Interested in trading the coilovers for evo shocks with tien springs. Already modified to fit a gvr4

mitsuturbo

I want the outlander caliper BRACKETS. I have no use for those rotors or calipers, however. Price?

GSTwithPSI

Jesus f***, looks like a blind guy drilled out the lug stud holes on those rotors. Damn shame, because they look brand new. That affect safety in any way, or nah? Sorry, Nate, not trying to sh*t up your thread. I just legitimately don't know.

NateCrisman

EDIt for 3/22/16 Just the brakes are left. negotiable on price

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned