The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: E Prom ECU - sold for 235$

transparentdsm

Just got the ecu back from ecmlink, where they did an 60 minute service block going over the whole board, replacing and cleaning up everything. i have the bill from it and can send pictures of the ecu if need be. SOLD 235$

Last edited:

ktmrider

Assume it's socketed too?!?

mcbride89

I've got a big 16g off my jdm motor, just needs a wastegate as I needed it for my 18g.

rgeier11

$275 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif That is the most expensive eprom I've ever seen in 10 years of DSMs.

transparentdsm

^ hey if you dont like the price shut the f*** up and stop trolling my ad asshole. i just had the thing serviced and it cost me money.

curtis

My two cents......I've personally sold probably 10 over the years for 250 or above, and have 4 in the shop right now as well as 2 aftermarket chips that i wouldn't take less than that on. This one is tested, serviced and modded with caps and a socket now considering you just paid shipping both ways and a service call on it...so not that bad of a deal...This is a tested ecu not a junkyard score from a kid that carried it out in his jacket pocket and don't know if it works or not or the history of the unit. Rant over

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned