The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Door Seals, Intake pipe, 1g elbow, headrest, console lid, DS kickpanel,

jnava

Staff member

Intake Pipe with recirc tube and two barbs- $30 shipped
Spark plug cover-$18 shipped sold
DS kick panel $15 shipped
1g intake elbow-$14 shipped
Headrest- $15 Shipped
Center console lid-$17 shipped sold
Sears compression tester-$25 shippedsold
Gvr4 carpet-sold

Last edited:

matt92vr4

I'll take the center console lid. What does the spark plug cover look like? I might take that too. What else do you have for sale? Thanks!

jnava

Staff member
Theres the pic at the top.

matt92vr4

Oh that's weird. That totally wasn't showing on my end the first time I clicked on this thread.

I'll take both. Shoot me a PM with your paypal address etc. I'll paypal you on monday when I get back to my desktop. THank you.

-Matt

holeshotmoe

I need a door seal, passenger side I think? What shape is yours in? And how much shipped to 20871? I'll confirm it's the side I need tonight.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings