The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Turbo Manifold Setup

prestonztt

Up for sale, is a have a very different Turbo manifold setup. Its a Custom Log manifold that flips the turbo the opposite of what it originally is. The Compressor side is facing the driver side and the Exhaust side is facing the passenger side. It will come with a 3in V-Band Down pipe and a dump tube for a Tial 38mm. This is all custom, so I cant seperate. Its also a proven setup. On my 67mm, my car made 690awhp at 30psi.

So you get:
Custom Log Manifold
Custom 3in V-Band Downpipe
Custom Dumptube for a Tial 38mm WG

PRICE UPDATE: $425 SHIPPED.

2011-08-13141234.jpg

2011-08-13141232.jpg

Last edited:

why... are you selling it? im interested very much but if you have something like this why are you selling? you cant upgrade much better then that..... i wouldnt think without spending gross amounts of money.

prestonztt

The car is going in a completely different route. Im already fabbing up a Tubular Front Facing manifold. I love this setup though. Its so easy to work on the car this way.

Just wanted to go a different route. The Manifod, downpipe, and dump tube are second to none in quality.

Sr71sss

damn that would b perfect for my RWD 4g63T Datsun 1600 roadster which I was getting ready to do the same setup

damn I have towaitasImdoing a BBK for my wifes Audi S4 avant! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

maybe in a week or 2 you will still have this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

is the turbo already spoken for or something?

mountaineerjeff

most likely being reused with new setup

GSX_TC

Ohh nice nice

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned