The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: BC 280 cams and FIC 1150 injectors

biglady112

The cams have around 3500 miles or so on them. There is a groove on the exhuast cam underneath the #1 cap. It has been there for four years now with no ill affects that we have noticed otherwise. So that cam is not in perfect shape, but as I said, we have not seen any damage to the head and the cam has not got any worse since then. We never determined how the damage happened. These cams have been revved to 8750rpm with no side affects.

We are stepping up to large kelford cams, so these have to go now.

The injectors have around the same mileage. They have had E85 their whole life and function just fine for us. We are upgrading these as well to go with a more serious fuel setup.

Cams-
$275 shipped with paypal fees

Injectors with seals-
$300 shipped with paypal fees

I do not have any pictures but can get pictures of the cams for anyone who might need them. I do not plan on posting pictures of the injectors as there is nothing really to see there.

Steven Johnson
303-681-4575

biglady112

After further inspection, when the cams were removed today, there was no damage to the cam. The owner must have saw something else or been thinking of another car, but these cams are just fine. Just thought I would update saying we have a great runable set of cams after taking a second look after we removed them today.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned