The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 6 bolt crank, modified 02 housing, etc... Price drop...Again

SleepinGVR4

First up is a knife edged and balanced 6 bolt crank. Came out of a buschur stage 3 short block. I had my machine shop mic the crank. Crankshaft specs are 2.2434 - 2.2441. The crank mains mic'd at 2.243. The crank has around 30K miles on it.
$125.00

Next I have a Megan racing 02 housing. I modified the dump to specifically work and clear the front crossmember on a Galant. It is ceramic coated, some of the coating has come off in spots but it still works. I had the 2 bolt flange replaced with a v-band flange. Some how I lost the other v-band flange but they are cheap to pick up. However it does come with the v-band clamp. The only thing I'd have done to it is have the 02 flange milled flat. I think it got warped in the welding process. If you don't have access or know anyone that can do this. Let me know and I can get it milled, but this will effect the price.
$50.00

Gorilla Lug nuts 12mm X 1.50. Comes with 16 lug nuts but no locking lugs. I don't have the hex socket but it shouldn't be hard to find one. Part # 21733
$25

Misc. AN fittings.
One 45 deg -10AN pushlock $10
One 90 deg -10AN pushlock $10
One 90 deg -10AN hose fitting $10
One straight -10AN hose fitting $5
Two -10AN to AN male unions $5 each

The prices are negotiable and DO NOT include shipping. And I'll accept paypal to [email protected] This isn't my paypal so If you would like to purchase something PM me and I'll have my buddy confirm payment.

Thanks

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Hate to break it to you but that looks like a completely stock crank. Knife edging makes the counterweights sharp, like knives, like this.

ManleyCrank1.jpg

SleepinGVR4

I know, this crank was hand knife edged. I don't believe buschur does them like this anymore. If you still don't believe me I can take another picture to show you.

Last edited:

bmod530

I am in need of a crank ASAP. How do the rod journals check out? I'm looking to purchase soon.

Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned