The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 #1725, $4k obo, Columbus, OH - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only rust on the car is around the top of the windshield. Check the pics on the webpage linked in the first post.

trust me i wanted it earlier, but first i would have to sell my shitbox integra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. but thank god some idiot decided to steal it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. all i need to do is check out the finances.

Car is no longer for sale.

Thank you for the interest, but long story short I've decided to part it out. Look for tons of good stuff in the "Parts for Sale" section soon. Just not enough serious interest in the car as a whole and it's worth a lot more in parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned