The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1505 dash plaque w/ 2 unstuck rep key chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting talontyme:
After not much consideration

Not much consideration? LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif As if every post you have put here so far has been anything but you defending yourself while simultaneously screwing another member out of a badge that is rightfully theirs. If you were even considering NOT screwing citymunky, the badge would be in the mail right now, and you never would have listed this for sale.

Quoting talontyme:
will most likely be returning the badge to the car

Most likely? WTF does that mean? Most likely meaning if you feel like doing whats right after half of the community busted your balls and said you are a douche? Everything here suggests you screwed citymunky out of this badge claiming it was lost in some mysterious dash swap, yet now you are selling it to turn a profit? Bottom line, if it was lost now it's found, and since it's found it belongs to citymunky. I don't give a sh*t what the story is, the facts presented make you seem like a douche, and your posts defending your weak ass position just solidify that fact. Even if you gave him back the badge which I believe is his in the first place, you still have tarnished your rep here. No badge or amount of money is worth that. Dude, just do what you should have when you sold him the car and give him his badge.

talontyme

Nope see your so smart. 224's badge is in the car as i didn't have to swap dashs in that one.

GSTwithPSI

Yes, I am smart, thank you for noticing. Also worth mentioning is my keen sense for detecting bull sh*t, as you may have noticed that as well. The details don't matter here. What matters is that you have something that doesn't rightfully belong to you, and you are trying to sell it. Do what you want man, but you aren't fooling anyone as to what happened here by repeatedly trying to defend yourself.

turbowop

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Even if you gave him back the badge which I believe is his in the first place, you still have tarnished your rep here.

This.

Hope it was worth it.

JNR

Is there a way the screen name can be different colors so we remember this sort of stuff, lol...

talontyme

Gstwithpsi, I don't have to defend anything here are the facts. I purchased 1505 a little over a year and a half ago and upon finding out after two weeks the motor was junk the car went under the knife. Jon was one of the first to lend a hand modding the car he helped remove the crap motor,randy can vouch for the dash swap as he helped there which was about a month or so after i got the car. After that i continued to mod and repair the car for the next year or so until i came to the realization that the vr4's where not dsm's and were more work then i bargained for. At that point i decided to cut my losses and go back to what i know dsm's. In my haste to repair the car i had parts spread between 4 places as i live in an apt and space is limited and this is were the problem lay. I misplaced the badge and key chains wanting to keep them somewhere safe they had been missing pretty much since the dash swap almost a year ago. Jon purchased the car from me about 6 months ago and i don't recall at the time if the badge had come up but he bought the car and took it home. Since then i have helped Jon with the car,given him tons of extra parts for free and offered insight when possible with the topic of the badge never coming up cuz him and i checked it up as lost.
now 6 months later than that i happen upon the badge while cleaning and now here we are.

turbowop

"here we are"...

To which you should have said, "hey dude, great news! I found yer badge and will get it shipped out to you ASAP."

talontyme

The bottom line is if you buy a car as-is that is what it is as-is. The badge was missing and that didn't stop the sale(as stated not that important huh.) So nothing after that is warranted or implied. Nuff said i care not to continue this debate any longer and if i do or don't decide to give Jon the badge should not cause you to lose sleep and as far as the rep i get it ill take that.
I appreciate everyone's insight to this matter and take all opinions into consideration thanks for the time and space.

talontyme

I don't need to ship it he lives down the street. Just saying.

Last edited:

JNR

Well, hell's bells...all's ya had to a said was you'se a DSM guy and it'd all make sense.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting talontyme:
Gstwithpsi, I don't have to defend anything here are the facts. I purchased 1505 a little over a year and a half ago and upon finding out after two weeks the motor was junk the car went under the knife. Jon was one of the first to lend a hand modding the car he helped remove the crap motor,randy can vouch for the dash swap as he helped there which was about a month or so after i got the car. After that i continued to mod and repair the car for the next year or so until i came to the realization that the vr4's where not dsm's and were more work then i bargained for. At that point i decided to cut my losses and go back to what i know dsm's. In my haste to repair the car i had parts spread between 4 places as i live in an apt and space is limited and this is were the problem lay. I misplaced the badge and key chains wanting to keep them somewhere safe they had been missing pretty much since the dash swap almost a year ago. Jon purchased the car from me about 6 months ago and i don't recall at the time if the badge had come up but he bought the car and took it home. Since then i have helped Jon with the car,given him tons of extra parts for free and offered insight when possible with the topic of the badge never coming up cuz him and i checked it up as lost.
now 6 months later than that i happen upon the badge while cleaning and now here we are.

Like you said earlier, cool story bro. Now lets pick out the important parts now since you graced us with all the facts.

-You sold citymunky the car without a badge because you "misplaced it".
-YOU "misplaced" the badge.
-Again a reminder; YOU lost it, regardless of the reason why.
-You Find the badge.
-You try and sell the badge here rather than returning it to the member who bought the car from you. You know, the guy who should have it, and rightfully deserves it since you lost it at the time of the sale?
-All this makes you a douche.

...And you are still trying to defend your position, which to me is the most mind-blowing part???

Like I said before, you do what you want. The damage is done regardless of what you do to make things right, which is better justice than I could ever type here arguing with you.

mikus

^ listen we don't know you, I don't anyway. But there's conflict here and this board won't let it go until there's a resolution. If it were going to the new owner, what is the price for the badge? Decide the number and let's put it to bed.

As for this item belonging to the new owner -- inspection is on the buyer, period. Maybe it's honest oversight, maybe not, it's a business transaction. Sorry but don't fret, i suspect you'll be made whole one way or another. Next time bring a flashlight and speak up, lesson learned.

talontyme

Like you said earlier, cool story bro. Now lets pick out the important parts now since you graced us with all the facts.

-You sold citymunky the car without a badge because you "misplaced it"
CORRECT.
-YOU "misplaced" the badge.
CORRECT AGAIN.
-Again a reminder; YOU lost it, regardless of the reason why.
-You Find the badge.
-You try and sell the badge here rather than returning it to the member who bought the car from you. You know, the guy who should have it, and rightfully deserves it since you lost it at the time of the sale?

WRONG!!! Read it again, let it sink in. badge was lost months prior to the sale

-All this makes you a douche.

...And you are still trying to defend your position, which to me is the most mind-blowing part???

Like I said before, you do what you want. The damage is done regardless of what you do to make things right, which is better justice than I could ever type here arguing with you.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting mikus:
As for this item belonging to the new owner -- inspection is on the buyer, period.

Meaning what? Are you implying that even though the buyer inquired about the badge at the time of the sale and was told it was lost, that means when or if it turns up he isn't entitled to it? Look, if I asked where the badge was, and the guy told me it was lost...cool. Lost is lost. When I see it turn up for sale 6 months later, that means either I was lied to, or that now it's found it should be mine since the reason it was not originally included in the sale is no longer valid. If anyone reading this doesn't agree, PM me so I know not to ever do business with you.

Quoting talontyme:
WRONG!!! Read it again, let it sink in. badge was lost months prior to the sale

Who gives a sh*t when it was lost. It's not lost anymore. Again here is what matters:
-You lost the badge
-You found the badge
-You are trying to sell it instead of returning it to the guy who bought the car. The same guy you told the badge was lost to.

What are you still trying to dispute? Either return it or sell it. Either way you are still a tool in my book.

Last edited:

talontyme

^ man you are excitable. I DO have even intention in reuniting the badge with the car.
Now sleep well.

Jesus_Negros

this forum is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned