The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1375 final parts...

transparentdsm

ok so the vehicle still has:

rear end
rear axles
rear 4ws parts are still there
e-brake cable
shifter cable
head liner
rear bumper
fuel tank

and a few other parts left on it... if you want to come and remove these parts yourself you can have them for free. i needed the car around to pull suspension parts for 1365 and now i have finiahed and im not sure how much longer im going to keep this car in my yard, but its getting close to going to the crusher.

GSX_TC

Are the rear axles 3bolt or 4 bolt?

transparentdsm

bump, i know i keep saying im gonna scrap it but i actually think the time is coming soon. will take any offer on anything just to not see it get scraped when its still good stuff.

alansupra94

Quoting Dark_Horse:
Do you still have the trunk release lever that is next to the drivers seat?

Nope it wasn't crushed. I took it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Transparent is a really nice and stand up guy. The harness he sold me was immaculate and cleared up my stupid electrical gremlins!

I gave up on the 4WS btw dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif. It was WAY too much work for something I really wouldn't use. Also I drove my friend's car 92 DSM with ABS and it sucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned