The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1266 Summit White $2000 obo Houston Texas

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNzcuanBn.jpg

Hows it run? By that i mean would it make it to central Florida without any major issues?

When I bought it, I flew to NC and drove it back to Texas, stopping at the Tail of the Dragon. Other then the brake leak and front tires (you can always put the stockers back on) I wouldn't hesitate a road trip

or a buell

just been put on houston imports, hdown dsm, and craigslist, got to go

For everyone asking about the bottom dollar, its beyond the botton dollar now. It will not go lower simply because if I pull the suspension and a couple of other partd (16g) and sell them that's what I'm asking for the price of the car. Also I will not be fixing the brake lines, if I do the price will go back. This price reflects the fact that it is in need of a repair. So for everyone that asks yes I can fix the line but the price will go back up.

Probably 4.5 hours. I haven't updated my location but I'm in Pasadena now 77505. I almost went out and bought a hard line, tube bender, cutter, and flare tool today. I miss driving it.

turbomcc

Are you really selling the car? You have not responded to my PMs but you have read them..........Please respond to the pm if you are serious about selling the car.........

If I haven't responded I apologize. I've been very busy, work to much, dicking with this divorce, and been sick.

is the brake leak at the fitting? if so id assume itd be driveable as long as you continued adding fluid...

RACER-X

If it would make the 3 1/2 mile trip from houston to corpus I may consider it after a test drive, however; I wont be up in the houston area till christmas holidays.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned