The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FP 68HTA

gtproto

so i ordered a evo316g and been waiting 7 weeks so in that time ive been looking at other turbos. How much better is the 68hta over the big 16g for the money, worth it? im on stock internals but have dsmlink v3 850cc injectors, fuel pump, front mount etc.. will it just bolt up with a fp race mani, sorry these are probally stupid questions but im new to the 4g63 platform. thanks

Jesus_Negros

First, where did you order your turbo.

Second, are you running e85?

I think evo3b16g is a better buy unless you plan on maxing out a 16g size turbo.
Yes it will bolt up directly.

mitsuturbo

SEVEN WEEKS?

Jesus.. did you order it from Slowboy or something?

Sounds like you should be posting a "bad guy" thread, first.

gtproto

actually extremepsi they have been back ordered, but i like buying from them so i figured i wait.i have been dying to drive my car, havnt drove one mile since i first got it. and im not planning on e85 due to lack of any gas stations around me but do have 93 pump, im not looking to max out the 16g but want a fun DD with pretty good spool, im still on stock internals i know they can handle alot but im not going to be running very high psi at first i really just want to get this car driving and get some miles on it first

gtproto

but looking at the website and it says it will ship out in 4 days, that is starting to look really good to me

dsm10o0

68h6a is a good turbo. might as well spend the extra cash so you wont have to upgrade later on.

pyro719

Ive seen a few guys with the 68hta and its not that much better than a e316g you might pickup 20hp maybe. If I were spending that kind of money on a turbo I would go fp red or a holset. I have a brand new one in the classified's click

jnava

Staff member
Why not pay $100 moar plus tax and get that sweet click

yeti

Quoting jnava:
Why not pay $100 moar plus tax and get that sweet click

i thought the above said sweet DICK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jesus_Negros

FPred vs 16g is apples to oranges. OP If I was in your position I would just get a e3b16g.

mitsuturbo

Quoting gtproto:
actually extremepsi they have been back ordered, but i like buying from them so i figured i wait.i have been dying to drive my car, havnt drove one mile since i first got it. and im not planning on e85 due to lack of any gas stations around me but do have 93 pump, im not looking to max out the 16g but want a fun DD with pretty good spool, im still on stock internals i know they can handle alot but im not going to be running very high psi at first i really just want to get this car driving and get some miles on it first

Backordered.. i see. I've always had good experience with extremepsi.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned